Thursday, October 27, 2016

October inspiration by Elena Volchkova


Hi everyone! Today, I have prepared three layouts with Memoires collection. And I'm happy to show it to you. This collection is so beautiful and inspiring! It's best to keep your memories!

"The story of one family" layout

This photo of my friend and her mother. Mother and daughter. How are they similar and how beautiful! How beautiful background that they create for their lives, and for the people who surround them. Delight!



I used the Songbird's Drama paper from the Memoires Collection as my background paper. In my project you can see the many eco-friendly elements such as wood saw cuts, craft, dried herbs, herbarium.


Сhipboard element "True Story" I covered with Imagine Ink Copper embossing powder. And large Circle Flourish was covered with mixture of Imagine Ink embossing powders in Lime and Sage, which give the the perfect combination! I also added here Imagine Ink Copper embossing powder in flowers and flower buds thereof chipboard.




I also added here flower from Harvest Lilies, Late Winter Lilies, Tranquil Blooms sets.


Blue Fern Studios Supply List:
Paper: Memoires - Songbird's Drama
Chipboard: Circle Flourish - Large, "True Story, Big Drama" set
Imagine Ink Embossing Powder: Copper, Lime, Sage
Flowers: Harvest Lilies, Late Winter Lilies, Tranquil Blooms

"Sunflowers" layout

This work is for my sister. In the summer we traveled together and found these sunflowers. It was wonderful! And these photos are such solar!I used the Autumn Biography paper from the Memoires Collection as my background paper.


Joy (chipboard element from the "Good Vibes" set) was covered with Imagine Ink Heavenly embossing powder. And the Circle Groups I decorated with Imagine Ink Honey embossing powder.
,

You can see the Country Garden stamp with Imagine Ink Honey embossing powder. I added it to draw some more flowers in my background. And I used the Grungy Grid stamp with Imagine Ink Heavenly embossing powder to add some details on my background.




A little bit of lace and shabby ribbons added romance and tenderness. I used the flowers of the Memoires Blooms set. They are beautiful and such solar!!


Blue Fern Studios Supply List:
Paper: Memoires - Autumn Biography
Chipboard: Good Vibes, Circle Groups
Stamps: Grungy Grid, Country Garden
Imagine Ink Embossing Powder: Heavenly, Honey
Flowers: Memoires Blooms

"Song of happiness" layout

The third layout today for the talented singer and guitarist Tatiana. She presented me a song, beautiful song of happiness! And I give her this romantic layout.

I used the Nature's Novel paper from the Memoires Collection as my background paper. And I added a little paint spots to show the light of a summer day.


I used a mix of Imagine Ink embossing powder to color the all сhipbord items on this layout. Lilac and 14 karat - they look good together! I recommend you this combination!




In the background you can see the scratches from Scratched stamp with Imagine Ink Snow Embossing Powder.




Flowers Attic Charm Daisies is ideally suited for this romantic history.


Blue Fern Studios Supply List:
Paper: Memoires - Nature's Novel
Chipboard: Little Birds Set, Good Vibes, Jeweled Trinkets
Stamps: Scratched
Imagine Ink Embossing Powder: Lilac, 14 karat, snow
Flowers: Attic Charm Daisies


I hope you enjoy viewing my projects. See you next time :)
Hugs, Elena

6 comments:

  1. Елена, странички чудесные. Очень теплые и уютные.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо большое! Так приятно :)

      Delete
  2. Елена, я давно уже восхищаюсь Вашими страничками! Просто дух захватывает когда рассматриваю детальки!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Яна, спасибо большое! Очень радостно от вашего комментария!

      Delete
  3. Wow. Stunningly beautiful!
    - Khushboo Gandhi

    ReplyDelete