Friday, April 22, 2016

Two layouts and a Video Tutorial featuring the new Tranquility Collection

Hello everyone!
My projects today are featuring the new Tranquility collection, Tranquil Blooms, Roses and Lilies and the new products by Blue Fern. Let's take a look...
I love the soft colors of the Contentment and Serenity papers in this new collection. The sweet photo of my nieces goes perfect with it.   I made a video tutorial of this page that you can see at the end of the post.

My title is the Darling chipboard and the flowers are the new Tranquil Roses and Lilies.

I embossed and painted the Scalloped Border and cut out some flowers from the Contentment paper.

I framed my photo with the Oval Daisy Frame.

Blue Fern Products:
Tranquility collection: Contentment, Serenity papers
Embossing powders: Mushroom, Sky View, Cotton Candy
Chipboard: Oval Daisy Frame, Darling word, Scalloped Border
Flowers: Tranquil Blooms, Tranquil Roses and Lilies
Stamp: Bourbon Street


Here's the video tutorial, I hope you enjoy it!


"PEACEFUL"
For my second project, I chose the warm colors from the Tranquility collection. My papers  are  the Calm and Jubilation.
The Tranquil Blooms and roses go perfect with these color tones . 

The Rose Shield frame and the Peaceful chipboards were embossed with Mushroom and Seven Seas embossing powders.

I cut out the phrase and the butterfly from the Calling Cards paper.

The flowers colors are perfect with the papers.

Blue Fern Studios products:
Tranquility collection: Jubilation, Calm papers
Flowers: Courtship Blooms, Tranquil Blooms, Tranquil Roses and Lilies
Chipboard: Rose Shield, Peaceful word
Embossing powder: Mushroom, Seven Seas


Thanks for stopping by..Until next time!
Marilyn Rivera

1 comment:

  1. Marilyn these layouts are stunning!! I absolutely loved watching your video and seeing your thought process come to life. You did a beautiful job on these!
    Hope you have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete