Thursday, April 21, 2016

Three layouts by Marie-Josée

Hello, Blue Fern Studios fans!

Today, I am featuring three layouts created with the latest three Blue Fern Studios paper collections: Courtship Lane, Serendipity, and Timeless.

Happy (Timeless collection)

For this layout, I used the Timeless collection. I have to admit that this one is my all-time favorite BFS collection! I used a picture of my grandmother, taken in 1936.

As you can see, I created many layers under the picture with various Timeless papers. I used the Artistic paper for the background.


You must have notice that I love the look of bare chipboards on my layouts. Here, I also used bare chipboards from two different sets: two pieces of the Turkish Bits set, and the word Happy, from The Optimist Word Set.



Moment inoubliable (Serendipity collection)

For this layout, I used the Serendipity collection. For the background, I used the Glee paper.


Under the picture, I used the Crossing the Lines chipboard, which I did not alter.
 

For the title, I used two words from the French Words set, Moment and inoubliable. I altered them with Blue Fern Studios embossing powder. I used the color Breeze.


Family (Courtship Lane)

Unlike many people, I LOVE purple! Thus, I was really happy when Blue Fern Studios introduced the Courtship Lane collection, because it has lots of purple.

I used the West Plaza paper for the background.
 

Under the picture, I used pieces of chipboard from the Frolic Mesh set.



That's all for today! I hope you enjoyed my projects! :)

1 comment:

  1. I have a great fun reading your blogs.Thank you for making this beautiful and awesome blogs. Hope to read more post from you in the future. Please dont forget to visit me in my site @ www.imarksweb.org. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete