Thursday, December 17, 2015

Vintage Christmas Collection - winter feeling

Hi, so nice you found the time to visit the blog in the busy Christmas weeks.
Not everybody on this world celebrates Christmas .
Today I want to show you that the beautiful Vintage Christmas collection can also be used on other themed layouts . 
The first one is a mixed media page on my favorite paper from the collection.
                               The background is gessod and for the color I used alcohol inks.
               The title piece xoxo was painted white and I added some fairydust when it was still wet.
                       It gives a beautiful glitsery shine, which is hard to see in the picture.


I cut a Brick Ring in two and colored it with two colors ink.
The background stamps come from my favorit stamps out of the collection 
 textures


*******


My next layout is made after the beautiful sketch for this month challenge.


For me,  this picture shows the line between fall and winter.
I wanted to mirror the picture in my background.
There is a lot of stamping going on .
The chipboard grid piece was perfect to tuck under my photo cluster.
It holds the natural feeling I like .
The titel piece is embossed in dark brown.

*******
Thanks for visiting the blog and Merry Christmas to all of you.

x Wilma x










3 comments: