Saturday, December 19, 2015

Projects with Angelica

Hello everyone! I'm sharing today my final projects as a BFS design team member. It's been an amazing and fun year!  I'm so honored to have had the opportunity to design for such a wonderful company!

I made this layout using the Autumn Anthology collection.  I started with the Newsworthy paper as my background and layered then Penmanship on top.  I painted the Large Roman Clock, Damask Panel and Spring branch chipboard pieces with gesso. Then lightly misted with the Leaf mist.

For this layout I used the Frolic collection. Such pretty soft colors!  I did some layering with the Secretary paper. Then used some pieces of the Calling Cards and Dans de Jardin. Again, I painted the Floral Lattice Bits, Timeless Floral Corner, and Petite Windows with gesso. They sprayed using the leaf and Cotton Candy Mist.

So, I've used up all of the Vintage Christmas Papers that were sent to me! I decided to make a quick card using a scrap piece of the Wonderland paper.  This is my take on the sketch using the Gingerbread House Chipboard. I used a thick uneven coat of Heavy Gesso and sprinkled colored glitter glass while still wet.

 Thanks for stopping by during this busy holiday season!


1 comment: