Monday, December 14, 2015

Fall & Winter- By Keren Tamir



Hello Everyone,
Its Keren here with two projects for the Blue Fern Studios blog. 
The first one is a layout depicting the beautiful colours of fall.
The second project is a winter wonderland double shadowbox canvases.

"An Autumn Story"

I used the Deja Vu- Un Voyage a Paris paper for the background. Then I started drawing brown leaves with some water-colour oil pastels to mimic the leaves on the ground.


I stamped the brick pattern out of the Essential Texture stamp on the background and I also used the Shabby brick bits behind the photo to double the brick effect.


I also used a chipboard Photo arch on the side of the photo along with "An autumn story" title.


<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>.

"Noel Blessings"

My second project this month is a set of two 6x6 shadowbox canvases with a wintery theme.


I used the winter flakes and covered them with diamond dust to make them look realistic.
I also used the Winter Forest chipboard set which was covered in gold glitter.


Then I used two separate titles from the Winter title set which I painted in copper acrylic paint.
I used cheese cloth and many other mixed media elements to create this winter wonderland!!



Thank you so much for visiting the Blue Fern studios blog

Have a wonderful day!!

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment