Tuesday, December 22, 2015

December Inspiration & Video Tutorial by Marilyn Rivera

Hello Blue Fern fans! Today I share with you a layout that I made with the new gorgeous Vintage Christmas collection and the new Christmas chipboards. I also worked with the fabulous embossing powders and the new mist in my project.
I selected the Holiday Frame, Word Ornament, and the Holiday Vine chipboards that I gave different techniques that you can see in the video tutorial at the end of the post. This beautiful paper is "Noel"from the Vintage Christmas collection.

I used the Lucky and Fern embossing powder on my chipboards.

I cut out this cute red house from the "Greeting Cards" papers.

I selected one of the word ornaments chipboard as my tittle. 




Here's the video tutorial....I hope you enjoy it and get some inspiration....


Thanks for stopping by...until next time!
Marilyn Rivera


3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful Christmas page, Marilyn, and what a wonderful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a joy to watch you create Marilyn!!! Your detail to frame the simply adorable photo is just superb! Thank-you SO much for your video.

    ReplyDelete