Thursday, November 26, 2015

3 different collection layout with Yuko

Hello!
Blue Fern Studios friends!

It is the season when the town becomes the Christmas mood, 
and Christmas is a pleasure very!

I made it with all 3 works collection different this month!




【Bonheur】
I used a very favorite photos.
The blue of this paper is very beautiful!




I acquired a design with modeling paste in the background.





<Paper>
Antunm Anthology 
 Calling Cards /Le Ballon/Mercantile/Cottage
<Chipboard> 
French Words







【MAGIC AND WONDER】
This is Christmas layout using the Vintage Christmas!
I love Christmas season!

Really this Vintage Christmas It is very popular!


I settled red for an errand mainly this time.

Chip board of this ornament is very gorgeous!
I painted Gold ink and Glitter.



This by my hands and face became sparkling! Lol!




And this embossing powder is Clover last time also was a rave to use.
Really perfect tree! ! !


<Paper>
Vintage Christmas
Deck The Halls/Greeting Cards
<chipboard>
Holly Springs /Winter Forest/Santa Sleigh/Swirl ornaments







【sweet】



Here I used the sketch of Blue Fern Studios in November.





To after partially embossed with cute pink embossing powder(petal) in this gorgeous butterfly chip board .
Make a white part in Gesso, it was sprinkled glass beads and prima art suger on it.



<paper>
Frolic
Amoroso/Calling Cards/Dan le Jardin/Petits Moments/Mercantile
<chipboard>
Butterfly Friends/Cute Sweet Sassy





And I've posted the other one layout to my blog!
Other There are also more details

Please come to my blog!


Thank you for looking!






2 comments: