Thursday, August 27, 2015

'Treasured Memories' by Marta Lapkowska / mixed media background tutorial

Hello everyone,
It's Marta Lapkowska here.
I hope you are doing great.
I am back to you with my new page and full video tutorial. 
You can see my creative process step by step.

 This is one of my favourite photos. I enjoyed creating mixed media background to this photo by adding layers of chipboards and modeling paste. For extra texture I added some micro beads.

I love creating my backgrounds matching the photo. I wanted to achieve some magical scenery for my beautiful photograph.



 I hope you will enjoy my video tutorial where you can see the whole creative process.
 

Hugs, Marta xx

2 comments:

  1. I always look forward to your videos Marta and this one was no exception.
    I love how you put your colour on, wish i was as brave.
    Thank you for putting a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for sharing your tutorial! You are so inspiring! Would you be willing to share your materials list? I am trying to learn mixed media and would appreciate knowing what are the types of materials you used. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete