Tuesday, May 19, 2015

May Projects by Angelica Franssen

Hello friends! Today I'm here to share with you my May projects using the Deja Vu Collection.

My first project is a layout based on May's sketch. I lightly painted the La Plume paper with some watered down gesso. Then did some misting. I used the Friperies paper as the background photo mat.

For the title I used the word "Wonder" from the Delight Set. I also used the Deja Vu Collage Border. The three chipboard pieced I used were all treated the same. First I applied gesso and misted with three different color mists.

The bird cage is from the "Tweets" Collection.

I loved the colors in the Lustre paper. It's like a greenish gray, so I mixed in some purple. I also used the Atelier paper for some background layering.

The title "Discover" is from the  Journey, Discover, Explore Set. I misted it with a dark color so it can pop off the page.

When I was searching for a photo I found the young  woman at the door or window. I thought that the Sara's Screen Door chippy was a perfect match.
 I used two of the four Small Symphony Corners to further frame my photo.

For my last project I made a canvas. I took a 10x8 and put three small 3x3 on top for dimension. I first treated the canvas with mist. Then did some masking with modeling paste. I used some scraps from the Un Voyage A Paris papers.
I used bits from the Quatrefoil Panel.

The butterflies are from the Magical Monarchs Set.

Thanks for taking a peek!

6 comments:

  1. These are all just gorgeous! Love the chipboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning !! especially with all that purple .. just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love each creation. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two gorgeous layouts and your canvas is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete