Saturday, November 29, 2014

Mixed media canvas. New Sanctuary paper collection

Hello everyone. Tiffany here. I am sharing with you a canvas I created using the new Sanctuary paper collection and some chipboard pieces. 


The canvas is 6x6. I tore some paper for the bottom layer and cut out some images from the paper as well. I used the Swirly doodle and added some Spray on it after I covered it with gesso. I used some flowers and more images from the collection and layered them. I used the Smile phrase and covered it with Gesso and then used some spray for color. 

You can see how I created the whole canvas in this video. 

Here are some more pictures 




BFS products used: 
Sanctuary paper 
Swirly doodle 
Smile 

I hope you enjoyed. Be sure to stop by the facebook page for latest news. 

Thank you for stopping by. 

1 comment: