Tuesday, November 18, 2014

3 Beach Layouts with 3 different collections- by Keren Tamir



Keren here, and today I have 3 beach layouts created with three different Blue Fern Studios Collections.
I recently came back from a family beach vacation. I wanted to show how versatile all the Blue Fern studios collections are and how easily they can be used for the same theme.


"Beautiful Girl"

With the Ombré Dreams Collection


For the background paper I used Ombré Dreams Charlotte's Dream and I also used the Ombré Dreams- Dream Cards as layers.



I used the corner flourishes chipboard which I cut into pieces. I painted it in pastel blue acrylic paint and stamped and inked it.




<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>


"Hello Summer"

With the Blue Fern Garden Collection


I used the "Signature" paper from the Blue Fern Garden collection for the background.


For chipboard, I used the Jewelled page dangles,  Jewelled frame and the Hello Summer title. They were all painted in with two different colours of acrylic paint.






<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>


"A Joyful heart"

with the Montage Collection


I used the Fairyland paper from the Montage Collection.


I framed the photo with the chipboard Collage Frame which I covered with embossing powder. I also used the wave shaped chipboard from the "By the sea" set.



I hope my layouts inspired you to scrap your holiday beach pictures or any old summer pics!!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment