Monday, April 29, 2013

Blue Fern Chipboards In Three Different Scrapping Styles...

One of my most favorite product for scrapbooking/ mixed media projects is laser cut chipboard, to be more specific... Blue Fern Studios Laser Cut Chipboards! Why you ask me? It's because they come up with a wide wide wide range of designs to choose from which can easily fit any scrapbooking style.

Let me show you three layouts I made in three different styles, all using chipboards from Blue Fern Studios...

1. My most loved style - shabby chic and feminine...





(Brigitte Butterfly Set) 

 (A Moment In Time)

 (Blooming Foliage)

2. Bright and Fun...



(Picture Perfect)

(Urban Acronyms)


3. Masculine/ Boy page...



     (Large Spring Iris)

It just goes well with any scrapping style! I just love it all! It certainly adds that finishing touch to any page. Hope you all have a crafty week ahead of you! Thanks for your visit!

Hugs,

Iris


2 comments:

  1. Gosh wonderful layouts and loving those laser cuts they add so much and are really cool with different finishes - loving the urban aronyms, please can you tell me what is the bubbly textural finish on them in your bright LO?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzer Iris! you sure have showcased such fantastic diversity, each and one of your projects is uniquely you but also uniquely different. Just LOVE them all!!

    ReplyDelete